Saturday 18 September 2010


It's almost two weeks since I started my life changes for a better brain:
  1. No more coffee or tea
  2. No more than 2 alcoholic units per day
  3. Exercise for at least 30 mins every day
I've been following it all perfectly and have been feeling really snappy as a result. I slipped up a little this weekend though and really felt the difference. I had just one extra glass of wine last night and didn't do my walk this morning and felt rubbish all day: sleepy, sickly, back ache, restless legs. I felt like balls.

Nevertheless my brain passed on the chance to be naughty and I won Trivial Pursuits for the first time in my life!  Ever. That requires memory!

I'm looking for a martial art to try next.  Any recommendations? Shall I just try them all and see which group of 7 year olds I fit into best?

No comments:

Post a Comment