Monday 27 September 2010

Snot Forgetfulness




Monday 27th September

My brain is starting to be naughty again.  Is it punnishment for being a bit naughty this weekend?

My Naughty Three
  1. Friday: one wine and a shot of vodka in a pint of soda (I was trying to drink slowly whilst everyone else drank 50 drinks) plus (oops) another glass of wine.  NAUGHTY
  2. Saturday: half a lady-beer at lunch and a glass of wine at our friends' house...but the glass of wine was an enormous gothic goblet and it got a refill. NAUGHTY x 2
  3. Sunday: no exercise at all...only left the house once to put something in the garage. DIABOLICAL.
My brain's naughty response
  1. Never remember to bring a tissue on morning runs which I'm sorry to say are fantastically snotty affairs - requiring me to wipe my snot on my hands...touche brain
  2. Washing the snot off my hands this morning, then realised I'd already done that about 10 seconds before...now we are talking senility territory
The alpaccas' response
  1. The alpaccas (which I've been mistakenly calling llamas) were nowhere to be seen on this week's walks...until today when they saw me coming, had a look, and then walked over the hill in disgust.  This picture shows how angry they are.
MUST DO BETTER!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for giving you big glasses of wine. :(

    Hope you are fighting fit today. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on truckin' my love. The good news is that you ran and I think the runs are quite good for your brain. Not "the runs" but any run. You get my point. Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gothic and Greek Goddesses. I will keep my crusade!

    ReplyDelete