Wednesday 15 September 2010

Wooly Rewards

It's week two of my brain quest and the world is already sending me rewards - curiously apt rewards considering I used a picture of a handsome llama to cheer myself up three blogs ago...

Monday
Hiked up the hill to school to get my brain-buffing exercise -and it's a mighty steep, mile-long hill - only to find one of my favourite things at the top like a gift from the gods: yes, llamas!

AND there were donkeys in that field-of-dreams too.  Life can just be so fantastic sometimes.  The llamas have always been in the field next to school I guess, but you can't see them if you're sitting in a car - only if you're walking.

Tuesday

Got up at 7am to do my walk through our little village.  There's a steep hill/field at the end of it which llamas have access to but they never ever come to our side of the hill...until today!

Just look at them all!  They are shorn but have kept their fringes, which makes them even better.  I am so encouraged to keep doing an early walk...hopefully my wooly rewards will keep visting.  I must sound fairly crazy here...does it help to point out that these are the only two sets of llamas I've ever found in my day-to-day life (they're not just munching around in every field)?

Wednesday
I now know all 30 names in my school class, ya-hoo!

Even though I'm supposed to just do one or two things for a few weeks before adding anything else, it all seems so easy so far and so beneficial: I feel happier and perkier through exercise, and haven't had gerbil/coffee brain or a hangover since I started.

I think it's time to start adding some of the crazier stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment